Feeling unfulfilled by the work and relationships you are in? Keep getting in to bad relationships? Drinking or using drugs in a way that feels risky to you? Feeling guilty about your behavior? Unable to make or keep friends? If any of these sound like you, then therapy might be worth considering.
You face unique challenges, that might bring both excitement and at times difficulties. Perhaps you are just finishing college and launching into the workforce, exploring relationships in deeper ways, and managing your own finances, or starting a business. These transitions can often bring up deeper worries about your future, and can cause feelings of anxiety.
Or maybe you are facing other challenges. Difficulties can arise at other life stages and you may feel overwhelmed, uncertain, hopeless, and desperate. If this sounds like you, therapy is likely to help.
Below, I have highlighted some issues that I have successfully assisted others overcome. Have a look.
Want to work with me?
Here are some of the issues that you may experience that therapy can help you work through. If you feel like these are causing difficulties for you and want help addressing them, set up an appointment.
Mental Health Issues
- Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Low Self-Esteem
- Binging and purging, eating disorders (Bulimia, Anorexia)
- Sexual difficulties (premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction)
- Gender issues
- Body image issues
Stage of Life
- Starting a business
- Being true to yourself
- Better self-understanding
- Making decisions about career and/or graduate school
- Making decisions about love and relationships
- Improving your relationship with your parents, co-workers, boss, staff
- Deciding to get married, have kids
- Dealing with aging parents
- Dealing with death, illness, and loss